[Previous] [Next] [Index] [Thread]

Security survey

Ok, last time I bother you with requests for assistance on my thesis.
First, I would like to thank everyone who responsed to my last
question regarding sites to find information on WWW security
information.  I found the responses to be extremely useful in my
quest for data.
If anyone has a chance, I have set up a simple questionaire regarding
Web security.  It asks basic questions about what type of purchasing
you have done on the Web, and what impact security concerns have on
your willingness to purchase items on the WWW.

The location is: http://inferno.bc.edu:8080/paska/security.htm

The form should take no more than 5 minutes to fill out.  Remember to
put the port number of 8080 in when you connect.  Somewhat ironic that
I had to set up the Web server on a high port in order to allow people
outside the University to gain access due to the firewall.  It seems
that there is always someone who circumvents the security that an
institution implements.

					Thanks again,
						Michael Paska
						paska@cs.bc.edu